Quick Q&A with Andrew:
1. What makes you happy?
When I score a goal playing soccer.
2. What makes you sad?
When I fall down.
3. What makes you laugh?
When Angry Birds jump in my face.
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
Play my Perplexus game.
5. What are you really good at?
Swinging on the swings.
6. What are you not very good at?
Tripping and falling down.
7. What is your favorite food and drink?
My favorite food is rice and I like to drink Sprite.
8. What’s your favorite color?
RED!
9. Where is your favorite place to go?
New York City.
10. Who are your best friends?
Ben.
11. What are your favorite movies or TV shows?
My favorite movie is Curious George 2 and I like to watch Curious George on Netflix.
12. What are your favorite books?
Berenstain Bears.
13. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
Curious George.
14. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Work.
15. What do you do when Mommy isn't around?
Play with Daddy.
16. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Patience, grasshopper.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Play.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We both have the same color on our skin.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Our hair is different.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because you hug me.
21. Who are your favorite people?
Mommy and Daddy.
22. What is your favorite toy?
My Perplexus game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Katie, that was great. Can I steal this idea? : )
Post a Comment