That afternoon while Andrew was sleeping, Ben and Mommy watched one of Ben's dinosaur videos. Ben told Mommy, "I like it when Andrew is taking a nap. It means I can finally relax!" Mommy couldn't agree more, Ben!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Picking Blackberries
It was a hot and muggy day, but Mommy promised to take Ben to pick blackberries at our local orchard. We found the blackberry patch and started picking, and it took us quite some time to gather enough blackberries to fill our buckets. I think it was because Andrew was eating most of the blackberries Mommy was picking, and Ben was eating five blackberries for every berry he put into his bucket. Once our buckets and bellies were full, we walked over to visit the farm animals. We saw sheep, goats, ducks, chickens, a horse, cats and a dog. We missed seeing the guinea fowl and the rabbit, but we'll look for them next time we visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment